top of page


There are more than 100 different types of Australian visas - which one is best for you will depend on your circumstances.

You can view a brief description of the most common visas below:


Skilled Workers

If you work as a professional, manager, or tradesperson, you may be eligible for Skilled Migration to Australia.

Temporary Skill Shortage visa

For business owners who wish to sponsor employees to work in Australia.

Family Migration

If you have a partner or family member that you wish to sponsor to live in Australia.

Temporary Activity visa

If you work as a professional in certain industries you might be eligible to get a temporary activity visa.

Temporary Graduate visa

If you have studied in Australia, you might be eligible to have a Temporary Graduate visa to develop your skills by having full-time working rights.

Our Registered Migration Agents in Sydney can help you process any type of immigration case.

We specialise in Family and Partner Sponsorship, Direct Entry, Visit and Work visas.

If you are interested in these visas please book a consultation using the button below.

bottom of page